Description: Workshops and panels are session intended to discuss and practice innovative topics with the conference participants.
Length: cannot exceed 3 pages
Format: must adhere to the IOS template with the following
Structure: Title, Topic, Rationale Outcome (three take home messages?), Programme, prac- tical implementation of workshop/panel
Presentation: 90-minute sessions (only). The workshop/panel must allow at least 30 minutes for discussion or other interactive forms of collaborative working with the intended audience Submission deadline: 31.8.2020
Remarks: The Scientific Programme Committee encourages equal representation of women and men among the speakers.
Guidelines for practical implementation
Engaging participants in a virtual workshop/panel require a bit more than a physical workshop/panel, however having a clear purpose and outcome. So decide when submitting your contribution how you want to organize your workshop/panel. You can use the following questions:
- Do you want to have small discussion for a during the workshop?
- Then you might want to have extra“meetingrooms”
- How would you like participants to pose questions or comments?
- Verbally? Maybe simply by participants to raise their hand
- In writing? Maybe Kahoot, googleform, typeform
- How would you like participants to interact
- Padlets, Online whiteboard (Miro, Mural, stormboard etc)